Re: [leshan-dev] RPK with Java Client

Hi,

I am a bit confused because with an older Version (Snapshot M6), I could connect via RPK and I found there used to be tests with rpk. e.g. https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/blob/0b45d9f4dc26628b11ab0b8c014a42fb4e7ee9d3/leshan-integration-tests/src/test/java/org/eclipse/leshan/integration/tests/SecurityTest.java

Was there a change in Californium/Scandium or what makes RPK so complicated now?

Thanks,
Michael