Re: [leshan-dev] Read/write/execute properties on an object

Hi,
  The LWM2M spec does not really provide a way to use dynamic model ... :/
  For unkown object Leshan try to do some "magic" with the limited data available. But this is clearly a fallback.
  The best thing to do is to define your own model, here some discussion about this : https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wakaama-dev/msg00229.html
HTH
Simon