Re: [leshan-dev] Bootstrapping

Currently bootstrapping is not implemented in the Leshan Client.  Looking through what the Leshan Standalone Sever does there is a roadmap for what needs to be done:  allowing (for only the bootstrap server) the ability to delete on the root object "/", allowing (for only the bootstrap server) the ability to write without the need to first create, the ability to then use that to connect to a management server (often using the Security and Server objects written by the bootstrap server), etc.  But right now that work hasn't been done.

-J