From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henryk Konsek
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:15 PM
To: leshan developer discussions
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] Queue Mode

What is the current behavior for the queued requests then? The request will simply fail just as if queue mode is not enabled?

Cheers!

śr., 22.07.2015 o 10:17 użytkownik Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:

Hi Luis,

queue mode is not (yet) implemented in leshan. We have a pending PR for adding it though which you might be interested to take a look at as well:

https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/pull/31

Regards,

Kai