Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan usage assistance request

Hi Brighter,

You can take a look at the client example[1] in leshan repositories and/or to the leshan tutorial[2][3] which have been done at EclipseCon France.

The client is very young and a lot of feature is missing.
The Server instance is not well manage. (This is only a mock for now)
There is no support for access control.
About security there is not clean API for the client but you can do this by using californium API, see how we do in our integration-tests.[4]

HTH,

Simon

[1]https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/blob/master/leshan-client-example/src/main/java/org/eclipse/leshan/client/example/LeshanClientExample.java
[2]http://www.slideshare.net/jvermillard/hands-on-with-lightweight-m2m-and-leshan