Re: [leshan-dev] Firmware Update Testing using leshan standalone server

Hi,
 I suppose you try to perform a write operation on 'Package' Resource via the leshan-standalone UI.

 You probably face an error like that ?
Unable to write resource /5/0/0 for xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxx : 400 contains illegal character for hexBinary: myvalueforpackage

In fact, the 'Package' resource is an opaque/binary resource. For now the only way to send opaque/binary from UI is to paste the Hexabinary string corresponding in the write field.

We should probably implement an enhancement which allow to select a file from the user file system for opaque/binary resource.

HTH.

Simon