[leshan-dev] [Q] Download/Upload facilities for LWM2M

Hi all,

I'm looking for general download/upload specification or facilities
for LWM2M (not LWM2M Software management Object specification),
but I could not find such a specification. By the way BBF TR-069
defines these facilities.

I want to know how to use general download/upload facilities in LWM2M.
Maybe, I have to define original ObjectID/ResourceID for these purposes
in LWM2M style ?

Please let me know this and Leshan's case, too.

Regards,

--Shigeru

Back to the top