[leshan-dev] leshan's license terms

Hi,

The project website at eclipse (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.leshan) indicates that the project uses two licenses

-          Eclipse Distribution License

-          Eclipse Public License

I was wondering what this is supposed to mean for the users of leshan. Does it mean that they can choose either one of the licenses under which terms and conditions they would like to use leshan or does it mean that leshan is always licensed under the combined terms & conditions defined by the two licenses? I think we should also clarify this on the project website (I’ll be glad to do that once I know the answer J)

Regards,

Kai

Back to the top