Re: [leshan-dev] leshan OSGi integration

Hi Ingo,

I think the first step is to zip your code and get a committer
to upload it on ipzilla (from https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/)
Once we have the first clearance I think the next step is to ask the new repo (github.com/eclipse/leshan.osgi is fine) and commit the code.
We will als need to check the IP of 3rd party library and ask clearance for the one not already cleared by other Eclipse projects.
Kai you want to try it or i do it?

Julien