Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan server construction broken

Hi,
  In the 1.10, we introduce a new way to create an instance of LeshanServer : org.eclipse.leshan.server.californium.LeshanServerBuilder
  So this constructor should not be used anymore, but we forgot to remove it (or maybe a merge issue), thx for that.
  Currently, the code is freezed because of the initial contribution for eclipse. But as soon as we can we fix that.
Simon