[leshan-dev] leshan server/client time-out

Hello, I have registered LWM2M device and was able to query the device for few seconds then I start having time out issue  between server and client.

Retying to figure out whether there is away to keep the connection alive without dropping ???

FYI, my client and server both are in different networks. When both located in the same host there no time out issue at all.

leshan.server.request.RequestTimeoutException: Request timed out after 5000 milliseconds

        at leshan.server.californium.impl.CaliforniumLwM2mRequestSender$SyncRequestObserver.waitForResponse(CaliforniumLwM2mRequestSender.java:278)

        at leshan.server.californium.impl.CaliforniumLwM2mRequestSender.send(CaliforniumLwM2mRequestSender.java:117)

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus

Back to the top