Re: [leshan-dev] [Leshan] OMA LWM2M Workshop remotely accessible

Hi Julien, I am coming to OMA LwM2M TestFest in Dusseldorf, will be great to meet you.

Regards,

Nizar…!

From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.F. Schloman
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 11:38 AM
To: leshan developer discussions
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] [Leshan] OMA LWM2M Workshop remotely accessible

Very cool!  We'll try to keep this on at the office and keep checking in.

-JF

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

For those who don't know and don't attend the OMA LWM2M workshop in Dusseldorf you can join remolety the presentations:

http://openmobilealliance.hs-sites.com/lwm2m-workshop-2015?utm_campaign=TestFest%20LwM2M&utm_content=11337760&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Julien