Re: [leshan-dev] DTLS and Observe

Hi Bill,
  A release of Californium/Scandium is planned in the next few days.
  The rpk branch of leshan should works with the HEAD of Scandium, this will be merged in master as soon as Californium will be released.
  If you want to build leshan on californium master, have a look to this commit.
  About the observe polling, last time I test it that was ok. Maybe what you suspect to be an observe polling is just the retry of the ObserveRequest. If you find more information about that, tell us :) maybe you found a bug.
  About the DTLS problem, you should create a pull request at https://github.com/eclipse/californium.scandium.
Simon