Re: [kura-dev] Apache PLC4X Integration?
  • From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 06:56:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=c-ware.de; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=c-ware.de; dkim=pass header.d=c-ware.de; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=373Oqr8ymyH8vzC7fNh/ZWzXUR28C56qoFOZOJ0P4TA=; b=NIazpNqdLWQnrwHdxR6vulAP2IBNlAbGlwvvCApfQZmzlqRJ64uYJzHaf1dVXaL5RZ7b6rrcOqelpCbJOOmujn+iPxi6LatSD3/1zIiaz5FkrlV7EiolvdkLdtzNLT5aHNqINRi9YcrHU8l6gZEfY2Bcz9y8X3hNeuGtoQIARTxIkLk3G4bzJ9/m/tvPubMwLlErNMXN3FaAj3IzoyXXL4ic2/Yq+4I2DcX68rNGbjrrRP2hPEhnr7LxPsf8rrrLLIQpOfmT0WfD1hDSIkCe7DVmBQno3uQCSJ4A2oVQHfPqs1q7j7Fo8SwtVuhUVNKlKXXaJTJ2CGwNX6xo0tBYdw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=X9cSoF1Tyjg7BTKW5/sUmyNn9nfD5fh/bthkUJkfQV+KUZoVoKvoD7drmLYKhbH42DrdtLgFnpzOfpuUid/3CpSlpomIPkRXrCy6l2Fn6JFgSaD//93jmpfQdyWX/je0qgh+IO5xTFot3REeyHJNeuffONWzgMhMjBhkPDLMd8SPZ2XxX5bnfjWfo+/mRcp+E/SAlVhh4USUujxUj9CVBgM5QCWne62zx7yZeDLHBrzWz2MIFhH5WyQW/qjbogLdhqx4tlLKIUwlnNHt49S5Yv2QCRjJhbQHYQcMg7uOZ4oMpx1Sn1h/64QkEfqYk8gFNUOuZ1SOFgwg0PYlMTKnXw==

Hi Maiero,

I managed to get some build working, by not checking out the Kura git
repo manually, but using the Eclipse installer and after this has
finished all of it's magic stuff, I then can open the kura project in
IntelliJ. So IntelliJ seems to be fine with Tycho itself, but not all of
the scripts and tooling around that. Only the tests seem to be a bit
problematic this way. Here I'm getting errors, when doing a "mvn
package", but if I use the "skipTests" at least I can build something.

But as I probably have to learn how to use Kura first, I'll have to
spare some time doing that first. And as I know a PR will probably not
be accepted without working tests and a pure maven testsuite will
probably not work, I'll keep the integration inside the PLC4X project
repository. This also makes my work a lot easier.

I'll keep on asking questions I run into ;-)

Chris