Re: [kura-dev] Modbus tcp problem

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your fast reply.

I will try to provide more information.

This is the view of the configuration to the simulator Ananas:

And the view of Wires:

I am sending attached the kura.log file. It is big because I am doing a "burn" test with kura, MQTT server and the hardware. As the log file changes when reach the limit, may be it is necessary an old one with startup of kura.

Basically each time the "timer" box TANANAS send command to box modbus driver SIMULATOR, I get the error message below. For modbus driver box ELEMENT, I have 5 registers configured and when active, I get 5 error messages in the log.

What I have observed is that in my first installation, the comunication with the equipment occured without problem. The modbus  start with these messages after I have installed again all software last week (from raspbian and so on). So, I have reinstalled also the modbus driver from marketplace and after that start get the error messages, I noted that the driver was updated in 2017-08-21, and the first test successfull I have done, I guess, was with a version before this update date.

Let me know if I can get more information in the logs.

Thanks again !!

Marcelo