[kura-dev] Virtual IoT - Eclipse Kura + Eclipse Kapua

Dear Kura devs,

As you may know, we host webinars twice a month called Virtual IoT Meetups. The webinars are about 45 minutes long where presenters talk about their project and what users can do with it. The content usually consists of a few slides and a live demo with +/- 5 minutes for Q&As at the end.

We would like to invite you to present/demo Eclipse Kura and Eclipse Kapua. We think it's something everyone should be excited about, especially with the release of Kura 3.0! Please let me know who the presenter(s) should be and which date/time works best this May.

Regards,
Roxanne

--

Roxanne Joncas