[kura-dev] Running Eclipse Kura on Samsung ARTIK (Fedora)

Hi there,

I thought I would share this great blog post from David Simmons on how to run Eclipse Kura on a Samsung ARTIK 520 running Fedora: https://davidgs.com/davidgs_blog/2017/making-artik-5-iot-gateway-kura/.
I would encourage anyone with an ARTIK kit at hand to try it (ARTIK 520 is one of those devkit with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so as soon as you put Kura on it, you have access to a lot of features out of the box), and also the Kura team to have a look at it since I think David is making some points about areas of the documentation that could probably been improved.

Benjamin -

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Program Manager & Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101
@kartben

Back to the top