[kura-dev] question about kura's configuration service

Hi Folks,

In the javadocs that I can find for the ConfigurationService [1] it says that the Kura ConfigurationService works in concert with the OSGI ConfigurationAdmin and OSGi MetaTypeService services.

Does this mean that the Kura ConfigurationService can run in concert with the Felix ConfigurationAdmin impl that's in Karaf> (newer version of OSGi config admin, ds, and meta-type services)?  Is that on 3.0 branch?  Are there any docs on how the OSGi ConfigAdmin, metatype, and Kura ConfigurationService work together?

Also WRT 3.0 branch, what is the 3.0 branch called in the github repo?   When browsing I see master and develop, but not an obvious 3.0 branch (like there are for previous/current releases).

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/kura/docs/api/0.7.0/org/eclipse/kura/configuration/ConfigurationService.html

Back to the top