Re: [kura-dev] User workspace

Hi,

So to me the question is why you want to distribute a "workspace"? Traditionally, with Eclipse, you provide a P2 repository, containing all the artifacts your runtime needs. Those artifacts should be hosted somewhere publicly accessible and for Eclipse projects that should be "download.eclipse.org".

So instead of setting up a workspace and importing projects, you only need a target definition file and this can be as easy as taking a fixed ".target" file for each release of Kura/Your Project or, if you want it even simpler, you can use the Target Platform DSL [1].

Cheers

Jens