Re: [kura-dev] User workspace

Let me know if I was not clear enough or if this is off topic. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chetty, Jay
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 12:45 PM
To: kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kura-dev] User workspace

Hi,

We are interested in creating a downloadable user workspace similar to the Kura’s user workspace available here [1].

Here are the details.

1.       Our project is Kura based and provides APIs with which users can develop their solutions.

2.       Our bundles (APIs) need to be part of the new workspace.

3.       Will also need to include bundles that our project depends on in the new workspace.

What’s the best/right way to create our own user workspace?

[1] = http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/kura/releases/2.0.2/user_workspace_archive_2.0.2.zip

Thanks

+Jay

Back to the top