[kura-dev] [Discussion] kura provisioning

Howdy,

Kura 2.0.2 seems to use the OSGi Deployment Admin (implemented by mToolkit) for bundle install/update/uninstall.

Are there any plans/discussion about what to use in Kura and/or other IoT projects going forward? The open source ones that I'm immediately aware of are: Equinox p2, Karaf features, and OBR (although I'm not sure exactly what the status is of OBR impls as opposed to Provisioning spec).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top