Re: [kura-dev] ConfigurableComponent

Hi Scott,

I believe you are seeing this issue [1]. It was addressed here [2] and will be part of the v2.1.0 release (coming soon).

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/kura/issues/595
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/kura/pull/598

Thanks,
--Dave

On 12/1/16, 19:48, "kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Lewis, ScottX" <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of scottx.lewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Greetings,

    We have created a couple of ConfigurableComponents and have the following question:  we've noticed that the method annotated with @Modified gets called at least twice upon system startup.   Is there some control over when and how many times @Modified is called upon startup for ConfigurableComponents?

    Thanksinadvance,

    Scott