[kura-dev] Convert Kura bundles to Maven or Ant project

Hi,

I have few Kura bundles that I would like to convert to maven so that I can build them all from the command line.

So far I have installed maven eclipse plugin and converted each bundle to maven.

But the Kura dependencies (the jar files in the Kura workspace’s target-definition) are not automatically added to the maven pom.xml file that is generated.

I have also tried manually adding the dependencies using the system scope and providing the full path to the jar file (which seems not a good way to do).

Even with this I see errors while building the bundle, the errors like “org.osgi.service.event does not exist”.

I have tried Tycho pom file generator with no success, it also just creates basic pom.xml files and leaves out the dependencies.

It doesn’t have to be MAVEN, I can also use ANT if there is an easy way to do it.

Thanks

+Jay

Back to the top