[kura-dev] Important: the eclipse/kura git repository history will be rewritten

Hello,

  Due to the legal issues found in https://github.com/eclipse/kura/issues/545 we need to rewrite the eclipse/kura repository history.

Please do not push/merge anything on the develop branch until further notice.

It's not worth to send new pull requests until we are done.

I'd like to merge some pending pull requests on develop before rewriting the history.
Some of these pull requests already need a rebase (the authors have been already invited to do so). Please try to do that as soon as possible.

Be aware the rewriting the history of eclipse/kura will have a bad impact on your forks and your local repositories (see "git rebase --help", "RECOVERING FROM UPSTREAM REBASE").

Sorry for any discomfort this will cause.

Thanks,
  Cristiano

Back to the top