[kura-dev] DbService questions

Greetings,

I've noticed that the DbService in Kura is currently implemented via Hqsql v 2.3.

A couple of questions:

1) I see that there is no Hqsql bundle in Orbit.    Does that mean Kura team bundlizes Hqsql, or is it someone else?

2) Any other DbService/impl options considered/evaluated/planned for Kura?

3) Do you have any information or pointers to memory and disk usage patterns of HqSQL...or know of public ones elsewhere?

4) Are there any use cases for NoSQL db options in future?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top