[kura-dev] Use restricted classes in Kura

Hi all,

I built some code on JAXB and am trying to get it to run the bundle in Kura. The javax.xml.bind package isn’t normally visible under OSGi apparently. I’ve tried the hint in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33804801/kura-use-of-classes-under-the-package-com-sun-net-httpserver-in-an-osgi-bun and added this line to my start_kura.sh as parameter to the java call:

-Dorg.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra=javax.xml.bind

I also tried adding it as a property in config.ini. The package still cannot be found. I’d appreciate pointers to what I’m doing wrong :)

Thanks and best,
Kevin