[kura-dev] Running Kura on Ubuntu

Hi,

I have previously been using Kura 1.4.0 on a Raspberry Pi 2.

But we now wish to deploy Kura and our App on a different hardware platform (an industrial PC) which is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
We ONLY make use of the Ethernet ports and not USB, Bluetooth, Wifi or Serial Ports.

Is Ubuntu a supported runtime platform and if so, how can I deploy Kura to it?
I have tried simply deploying the Pi2 .deb file, but that doesn't seem to work right.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

John MacEnri
Crowley Carbon Ltd