[kura-dev] Errors in the eclipse project after importing kura

Hi all,
I followed the guide [1] in adding kura as an eclipse project. I am getting errors in the eclipse workspace even after I set kura as the target platform. Below is the error shown for a child pom

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.codehaus.mojo:build-helper-maven-plugin:1.9:regex-property (execution: set-deployment-package-version, phase: validate)

For some projects the imports haven't happened properly too. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers~

--
Chan (Dulitha Wijewantha)
Software Engineer - Mobile Development