Re: [jwt-dev] [eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Photon Participation: The Deadline is Approaching

Hi Wayne, all,

The Eclipse JWT (Java Workflow Tooling) project intends to participate in the Photon simultaneous release, with an offset of +3 (as usual).

The release record can be found in the PMI tool here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.jwt/releases/1.8.0

More details about JWT Oxygen contribution TODO list can be found at https://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Ramp-Down-Policy .

Regards,
Marc Dutoo