Re: [jwt-dev] Java Workflow Tooling and Mars

Hi Wayne

I'm monitoring the cross-project-issues-dev list, and indeed I've just seen JWT as among the missing projects in Mars there.

So thanks for the reminder. Rest assured it was well written in my mind. I will declare intent as soone as the project plan has been reviewed along with the other project members.

Best regards
--
Marc Dutoo - Head of R&D Dept.
www.openwide.fr - The Open Source Architect