[jwt-dev] Java Workflow Tooling and Mars

If JWT intends to participate in Mars, you'll need to follow the opt-in instructions [1] before the Dec 19 deadline.

Also, at least one project member should be monitoring the cross-project-issues-dev list.

Thanks,

Wayne

(note that I have special powers to post on this mailing list, but am not a member so I won't see any response).

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#State_intent_early_.28M4.29

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
@waynebeaton

Back to the top