Re: [jwt-dev] JWT release

The problem occurs with these files whatever the way we call the
Converter (be it in the tests or simply in WE). I think this bug has
been around for quite a long time, so in my opinion there's no need to
hurry and try to fix it so close to the release. And as you said, it's
unlikely it will affect anyone. So if you're OK with it, let's ship JWT
"as is" :)

Ok, thanks. I'll run the build and publish the final version then.

About the "version" attribute of this bug, though, I think we'll need to
discuss a little the way we use it. It seems it's been used as a
"milestone" attribute until now, i.e. to mark the version "in which the
bug should be fixed", whereas it appears its purpose is to mark the
version "in which the bug is known to occur".
For the 1.2.0 release, though, Marc created some milestones, and we
started using the milestone attribute. So the current status of this bug
is OK: no milestone is set, which means we don't know (yet) when it will
be fixed.

Good observation, I didn't realize that. Then let's do it the way it's supposed to be done in the future :)

Regards,
Chris