[jwt-dev] New Open Wide collaborator on JWT

Hi all

Let me introduce Yoann Rodière, who has recently joined Open Wide for a six month end-of-study internship about bringing the workflow point of view & technologies to the EasySOA project (*), and on the opposite try to bring benefits of the EasySOA Core service registry and repository to Eclipse. Obviously, this will involve Eclipse JWT (but also OW2 Scarbo) !

He's in the process of getting familiar with JWT, and will help in a first time on long time bugzillas.

Then we'll try to schedule a telco in order to present and discuss our further goals !

Regards,
Marc Dutoo
Open Wide

(*) http://www.easysoa.org