Re: [jwt-dev] Talks at EclipseCon Europe

Hello

Only on the 9 or 10 for me, tell me.

Regards,
Marc

Le 26/10/2011 22:02, Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Chris,

having a project telco would definitely be a good idea again. I'm at home next week, so I will be quite flexible concerning the date and time - only have to make sure that my son doesn't interrupt us all the time :-).
So, feel free to propose a time for our (Skype?) call...
Best regards,

Florian