[jwt-dev] Simulation tools, etc.

Hello,

I'm starting down the path of testing my JWT workflows with AgilPro, but it's not progressing.

First, sourceforge downloads are for JWT 1.0.  Second, svn apparently doesn't have the latest versions (news talks about version 1.5, but svn only has up to 1.3).  Third, I tried to connect to the documentation but I can neither log in nor create an account.

Should I bother with AgilPro?  Is it easy enough to test with OW2?

Eric

Back to the top