[jwt-dev] Using OWLAPI from within the handler of a plugin menu command

Dear All,

Has anyone managed to load an Ontology or generally using the OWLAPI from within the handler of a plugin menu COMMAND. I can do that from a normal class with a main method but I face an exception when I try doing it from within the execute method  of the command handler. The exception is a class not found exception and it doesn't make sense because I use the same code on another NORMAL class (with a main method) in the same package of the same plugin project and it works perfectly. I was wondering if anyone has ever faced something like that ?? will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Samir

Back to the top