[jwt-dev] Have you already heard about JWT?

No, this time, I don’t mean the Java Workflow Tooling project at Eclipse. I just found out that there is a project called the Java Web Toolkit at Freshmeat [1], that also uses the same abbreviation as we do.

So, in the future it might become confusing for persons who speak about JWT what exactly is meant. This is another problem after especially French persons already have difficulties in pronouncing GWT and JWT similarly. But I don’t think it will become an issue for us...

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://freshmeat.net/projects/jwt

Back to the top