[jwt-dev] AW: New component for JWT project

Hi Wayne,

I'm unsure whether it is a *new* component that needs approval. In the
project proposal we said we'll have three components at the beginning:
-WE, the workflow editor
-WAM, the workflow administration and monitoring tools
-Desktop, a tool in order to preview a workflow model without using a
process engine

We were mostly working on the workflow editor and on runtime dependent
things (connection with a workflow engine, monitoring, etc.), but quickly
got to know that without transformations to other formats and editors in
Eclipse, not many people will use our tools. That's why we started with the
first transformations already a while ago in order to be able to got
connected with BPMN, generate code in XPDL (and BPEL - under development)
and transform the model into the STP-IM.

These transformations have already been part of our last release (0.5.0)
which was approved by PMC. The transformations have already been announced
in the slides for release 0.4.0. So I thought, if the release has been
approved, then the transformations themselves, of course, have been
approved, too. On our CVS they already reside in their own directory
org.eclipse.jwt.transformations. The only thing that was missing was the
bugzilla component for an easier handling for future requests.

Concerning this information, will we now need PMC approval and if yes, would
you approve this *new* component?

Thanks in advance for your support and best regards,

Florian