[jwt-dev] JWT v050

Hi all,

since (as far as we can tell) no major bugs are present in the current head revision and Florian already prepared the update site for us which we can upload to the eclipse server once the release review is completed, I’ve tagged the following projects on the CVS with the version v050 (if a serious problem surfaces, the tag can still be updated):

we/jwt-view

we/jwt-we

we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-action-doc

we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-action-example

we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-sheet-example

we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-view-example

we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-view-uml

transformations/jwt-transformation-base

transformations/jwt-transformation-jwt2bpmn

transformations/jwt-transformation-jwt2bpmn-tests

transformations/jwt-transformation-stub

transformations/jwt-transformation-xpdl

Regards,

Chris