Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] Re: STP/IM questions/help

Hi guys,

I think for now the JWT2STP-IM transformation is probably better off in the JWT SVN as you guys have better control in there since you are not committers on the STP project (yet :) ). The STP-IM transformations in the STP SVN would typically cover editors / platforms directly covered by STP so it might be a bit of a stretch to put the JWT work in there now, although this is clearly something of interest for the STP people and I think in the future we need to find a good way to advertise this functionality and make it visible for the STP and JWT communities.

Looking forward to seeing your conclusions upon analysing which concepts should be transformed from JWT to STP-IM!

Best regards,
Adrian.