Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: 15 May 2008 16:48
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] WebServiceApplication

Hi all!

I discovered today that JWT metamodel contains a WebServiceApplication that
extends the "standard" Application. (I got it by a right-click on an package
> "New Child") Does it mean that AgilPro simulator is able to call web
services when we use this application? Is there any tutorial or
documentation which explains how to use WebServiceApplication, and how to
fill correctly its properties?

Thanks in advance,
Mickael