Re: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT2XPDL transformation

Hi Miguel

Thanks for this input, I rather agree the "property" element, ex. added to the model element NamedElement, would be simple and efficient.

I'll write more about our plans for databinding soon.

Miguel, as we said I'll be glad to welcome you (your colleagues are welcome as well) at Open Wide Lyon, so we can speak about what we're doing and show it, and about how we may best help each other ! I'll be available both weeks 16 and 17 i.e. from the 14th to the 26th of April, choose your day - will one day be enough ? I'll put together an order of the day in another mail.

Regards,
Marc

Miguel Valdes Faura a écrit :
Marc, Guillaume, Florian,

The "property" element seems to be a good option. We will have soon (we are
about to release our RC versions of Nova Bonita and Nova Orchestra) some
time to have deeper look to the current JWT metamodel and the
transformation, this will allow us to have a better vision of the current
implementation.

Marc, as discussed on the phone, would be great to meet you in Lyon and to
take the change to get a presentation and to have a discussion on the
current implementation as well as on remaining things to be done...
Regards,
Miguel Valdes

BPM Manager
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
1, rue de Provence
38130 Echirolles (France)
Direct Line: +33-4-76-29-72-28
Fax: +33-4-76-29-75-18
*Orchestra*, The BPEL open source project: http://orchestra.objectweb.org
*Bonita*, The XPDL open source project: http://bonita.objectweb.org
This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.