Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Miguel Valdes Faura
Gesendet: 23 March 2008 23:17
An: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: RE: [jwt-dev] JWT2XPDL transformation

Hi,

First of all congratulations for the last JWT release and the JWT2XPDL transformation. We, at Bonita team, will definitely give it a try (as discussed with Marc last week)!

Just one comment on your last post (Guillaume):

Hooks in Bonita are just java classes so I think that identify them at the JWT editor only by their package name (default is hero.hook but could be different) is not a good idea IMO. For hooks, mappers, performers… any other advanced features provided as an external attribute in XPDL we should add additional data to the model rather than use name conventions, what do you think ?

Regards,

Miguel Valdes

BPM Manager

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM

1, rue de Provence

38130 Echirolles (France)

Direct Line: +33-4-76-29-72-28

Fax: +33-4-76-29-75-18

*Orchestra*, The BPEL open source project: http://orchestra.objectweb.org

*Bonita*, The XPDL open source project: http://bonita.objectweb.org

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.