[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jwt-dev] JWT2XPDL transformation
- From: Guillaume Decarnin <guillaume.decarnin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:47:53 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20080213)
I have commited the JWT2XPDL transformation, for export from JWT to
Bonita (path: transformations/jwt-xpdl).
This first version has some limitations :
- If the JWT workflow has a cycle, Bonita will not be able to load the
generated XPDL file. For supporting cycles, the transformation should
detect the concerned edge and translate it into an iteration, not a
- All the JWT data are converted in process properties instead of
activity properties, because of difficulties to manage unique field names.
- The subprocess calls are not managed. Embedded subprocess are ok.