[jwt-dev] A little question about the tutorial

Hello Florian,

I have read the very good tutorial you did for JWT Users. I didn't know a lot of things about this plug-in, and more generally about workflows before, so that my opinion is an opinion of a final user who discovers the product.

Before I give my remarks in another mail, here are my general opinion, and a question to facilitate the review:

1. It is quite clear and simple and gives the basis to design a more complicated workflow. Examples are easy, concrete and give the opportunity to see impressive results thanks to your simulator and the applications that are included (BrowserUI, WordUI...). They are not boring for the user and make the user feel that this tool is powerful and simple. The most interesting is that those simple examples clearly show the logic of JWT, so that the user who uses it for the first time says "in fact, it will be easy to do huge workflows". 2. Before I give the details of my review, I would like to ensure that I reviewed the good versions of tutorial, plug-in and simulator. Indeed, I used the tutorial from the wiki, jwt-we from dev.eclipse.org and simulator and LiMo from Sourceforge (version 1.3.0). Most of my remarks seem to be due to the fact that the versions I tried are not the same as the version that are on the tutorial. For instance, "New Workflow" window does not have the same layout as on your tutorial... Could you please tell me which ones I should use, and where I can get them?

Thank you!

Mickaƫl Istria

Back to the top