Re: [jwt-dev] New Open Wide collaborator on JWT : Mickael Istria

Hello!

As Marc introduced, I'm Mickaël Istria, a last-year student of ENSIMAG (Grenoble, France) who is finishing his schooling by a 6 months internship at Open Wide. I'll soon have the pleasure to involve myself into JWT and SCOrWare. I am beginning to understand clearly the issues of both projects.

I hope my future contributions will help these projects to go ahead, and that I will help it to find success and glory in the world of workflows ;)

I will soon either publish on the wiki or send a mail, to give (a few) remarks about the tutorial of Florian and about the products I already had an occasion to test. Then I will try to find a bug to fix in order to be allowed to be nominated as a JWT commiter. I'll probably be asking for your advice on this topic !

Best regards,
Mickaël Istria

Marc Dutoo a écrit :
Hi all

Mickael Istria has joined Open Wide for a six month end-of-study internship, whose subject targets JWT and the SCOrWare partner project.

On another, sadder subject, Loic has I recently quit the team - not that I wouldn't have liked him to keep working with us, given the skills and the focus he brought to its tasks !

So Mickael will start his work from what we - and especially Loic - built recently (especially JWT for SOA features, like choosing a service or exporting to XPDL), with a first task of auditing and polishing it so it may be committed as soon and as consistent with the other JWT parts and Eclipse best practices as possible.

Since we're in less a hurry than at the end of the previous year, we'll try to do the things the right way, so Mickael will first try to do some contribution work (and reviewing your tutorial, Florian) before I nominate him as a committer :)

Regards,
Marc Dutoo
Open Wide