*Von:* Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
*Gesendet:* 13 February 2008 16:58
*An:* Florian Lautenbacher
*Cc:* Marc Dutoo; Christian Saad; Bjorn Freeman-Benson
*Betreff:* Re: Release Review for JWT

Hi Florian,

You could have your review on Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET. Will that time work for you?

Since your release number is <1.0, it looks like this review is not a Graduation Review (out of incubation) but would be a Continuation Review (staying in incubation)? (See this diagram <http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#6_2_Project_Lifecycle>.) If that's the case, you don't need to have your IP Log approved; you'll just need the review slides.

The slides need to be finalized by Wednesday, Feb. 20. It sounds like you will have a draft soon for us to see; just send those along when they're ready. Thanks.

See you at EclipseCon!

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>