Von: Florian Lautenbacher [mailto:florian.lautenbacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: 13 February 2008 15:21
An: 'Anne Jacko'
Betreff: Release Review for JWT

Hi Anne,

I would like to ask whether you could organize a release review for the technology-subproject Java Workflow Toolbox (JWT) and its component Workflow Editor (WE). This is the first release, it will be available under version number 0.4.0. Our project is still in incubation phase.

I will send you our release slides in due course. It would be good to have the release still in February since I'm off in March (e.g. at the EclipseCon). It there is anything else I can do, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming Distributed Systems Lab