[jwt-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: [stp-dev] Intermediate Model Code Contribution]

Hi Stéphane,

you've told me before it's seemingly difficult to programmatically launch
an ATL transformation.

Since it's much easier to do it from Ant, calling ant programmatically
(like documented here
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0502_gawor/0502_gawor.html
) may be a good workaround.

Obviously, it's going to need some wrapper code, and it'll need to be
replaced when the ATL APIs are ready, however I think it'd be worth it.

Your opinion ?

Regards,
Marc