Re: [jwt-dev] Release review

Hi Florian

OK for me.

If you really want it, you could have a jwt-xpdl extension on a restricted perimeter (process, task, edge, guard) by the 05th of February.

Stéphane, what about jwt2bpmn, is it still premature ? Otherwise if you provide a few lines of java code that executes it, we (Open Wide) could also integrate itin JWT...

Regards

Marc